Dump Site for debris needed

1 view

Laura Odell

Feb 1, 2024, 12:08:23 PMFeb 1
to kpc-dev

Hey there!!
Is anyone willing to let a local, family-owned landscape company dump trailer loads of brush and yard debris on your property?
We just learned that the Lawrence compost facility is unavailable for February!!
It must be a place near Lawrence where we can access M-Fri without an appointment and be able to back up a trailer and not get stuck.
We are willing to pay a dump fee.
The debris is ideal for hugelkulture and creating new beds, or left alone for the birds and native pollinators. No chemicals!
Please send me a DIRECT message if you can help and meet these requirements.

Thank you,
Laura Odell
Coordinator
PermaCommons Community Garden
1304 Pennsylvania St
Lawrence, KS 66044

"Gardens are not made by singing, 'Oh, how beautiful', and sitting in the shade."--Rudyard Kipling