Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Scott Barth

no leída,
26 ago 2022, 11:43:25 a.m.26/8/2022
para KPI Discussion List
Hello Everyone. We sold out for tomorrow's Wetland Ecology Walk but have just added seven (7) more tickets! If you'd like to join us, go to KansasPermaculture.org and click "shop." Thank you all for your support!

Details about the event: "On Saturday, August 27th from 9:00-11:00 am, we will explore a privately-owned remnant wetland site located south of Muskotah, KS (Atchison County), approximately one hour north of Lawrence. Participants will learn about native plants growing in late summer in a natural wetland system."
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos