Kotti won't start from locally cloned repository

Sydo Luciani

Feb 26, 2020, 1:10:48 PM2/26/20
to Kotti
Should we able to start Kotti from locally cloned repository ?

git clone https://github.com/your_github/Kotti.git
cd Kotti
git remote add upstream git://github.com/Kotti/Kotti.git
virtualenv . bin/python setup.py develop

bin/pserve app.ini    ---> throws Syntax Error:

return f"<Tag ('{self.title}')>"
                                   ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Andreas Kaiser

Feb 27, 2020, 3:33:02 AM2/27/20
to Kotti
Should we able to start Kotti from locally cloned repository ?

You should…

git clone https://github.com/your_github/Kotti.git
cd Kotti
git remote add upstream git://github.com/Kotti/Kotti.git
virtualenv . bin/python setup.py develop

bin/pserve app.ini    ---> throws Syntax Error:

return f"<Tag ('{self.title}')>"
                                   ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Which Python version are you using?

Cheers,
Andreas

Sydo Luciani

Feb 27, 2020, 7:38:06 AM2/27/20
to ko...@googlegroups.com
python --version
Python 3.5.3

Andreas Kaiser

Feb 27, 2020, 8:29:28 AM2/27/20
to Kotti
python --version
Python 3.5.3

The current master is Python 3.6+ only (3.6, 3.7, 3.8, with currently one test failing on Python 3.7 and MySQL).

Cheers,
Andreas
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted