test populators with events

davide moro

Nov 23, 2018, 12:37:47 PM11/23/18
to ko...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I got used to test successfully populators using custom settings and db_session fixture as follows:
* https://github.com/Kotti/kotti_backend/blob/develop/kotti_backend/tests/test_populate.py#L6
* https://github.com/Kotti/kotti_backend/blob/develop/kotti_backend/tests/conftest.py#L13

Now on a project of mine I have to test a populator that creates some objects with events (e.g., on object insert create other subobject B transparently and then add other contents under the subobject B). At this time of writing it works fine starting with pserve but I didn't find a solution for testing this populator because subobject B doesn't exist (add app, events fixtures didn't worked). Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Bests,

davide

davide moro