Pyramid Dragon Sprint 5th to 9th December 2016 in Ljubljana, Slovenia

Jure Cerjak

Nov 9, 2016, 2:45:56 PM11/9/16
to Kotti
Hello everyone,

I'm very pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Pyramid sprint in beautiful Ljubljana in the first week of December (5th to 9th)! We named it Dragon sprint 2016, based on the legend of the dragon living beneath the Ljubljana castle  (if you come, we will share the story with you, otherwise: http://thefairytaletraveler.com/2014/08/16/legend-ljubljanas-dragon/).

The main sprint topics are Pyramid 2.0 and Pyramid for Newcomers. So even though the sprint is not directly focused on Kotti, it is related since Kotti is based on Pyramid (but you probably already knew that ;)). Also worth mentioning is that there will be a Ljubljana Python Meetup happening on Thursday after the sprint, an event regularly attended by many local Python developers.

Hopefully you can join us for a week of fun, beer and hard work with your fellow Pythonistas!

More info & sign up: http://dragonsprint.com/

Cheers,
Jure Cerjak