Fwd: PCT CONNECT - Regional NGO Conference - 7th April (Sunday) @ JNTUK Alumni Auditorium

uppalapati machiraju

Mar 9, 2019, 2:56:06 AM3/9/19
to kotta...@googlegroups.com
Pl choodandi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Suryaprasad Padala <padal...@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019, 00:53
Subject: PCT CONNECT - Regional NGO Conference - 7th April (Sunday) @ JNTUK Alumni Auditorium
To: Jagannadha Rao <jagan...@gmail.com>, Janakiram Prasad Chundru <pchu...@gmail.com>, Uppalapati Machiraju <umach...@gmail.com>, Jagannadha Raju <raj.pu...@gmail.com>

Greetings.

Please take a look at the attached flyer.

I request KRIYA, BREAD Society and LokSatta to act as co-sponsors to this event. Let's plan on meeting sometime next week to discuss the details.

I have already done some spade work this week.

These are the NGOs that have confirmed their participation:
1. HEAL Paradise, Vijayawada
2. ASWA, Hyderabad
3. GlobalAID, Visakhapatnam
4. PENNIDHI, Hyderabad
5. SKCT, Rajahmundry
6. Sodhana (Dr. PDK Rao), Cheepurupalli

Waiting for confirmation from:
1. Pratham India
2. Agastya Foundation
3. Vandemataram Foundation
4. BCT

Next
Please suggest any other NGOs you may know of who are working in Education only.

Since it is only a one day workshop, we want to limit the organization count to a maximum of 10 so that we will have enough time to interact. Based on how successful our first attempt is, we can always organize a bigger event later.

Thank you.

"Your Talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God"

THINK BIG & BEYOND
 - Expanding Horizons....Touching More Lives

Best Regards,
Suryaprasad Padala
Founder & Mentor
Padala Charitable Trust (PCT)