New action diary up for budget vote

Rob Thorne

Jul 23, 2009, 6:38:56 PM7/23/09
to kos-fix-c...@googlegroups.com
I've just posted a new diary telling Californians to call their reps.
Not enough are, from what we're hearing.

The diary:

Title: They're Voting Today To Kill California
Link: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/7/23/18725/6604

I've finally changed the permissions on this list to allow people to
sign themselves up, and I'm asking people via the dkos diary to do
exactly that (I'm also asking them to sign up on Calitics). Sorry for
the delay in doing this, but at least, it's done now. To prevent
spamming, though, I am requiring posts by new members to get moderated.
If you are an admin on the list, please help me make sure that these new
posts get approved quickly.

Thanks,
Rob