Belated Happy New Year!

Korean Language & Culture

Jan 7, 2012, 6:55:08 PM1/7/12
to Corean L&C So Cal @ Google

Dear friends and members of KLCX/KoreanLA,

I want to thank you for being a part of KLCX and KoreanLA. I know you have many groups and instructors to choose from. I thank you for choosing KLCX/KoreanLA and make it your "Korean Home."

I also want to thank all the volunteer staff for your hard work. Hosting events and classes is a lot of work. Your leadership is deeply appreciated. I hope you feel as proud as I am of KCLX/KoreanLA and how far we've come.

We pledge that we will continue to support you in exploring and having fun with Korean language and culture. Please let us know of your suggestions; we will do our best to make them happen. Please remember, all members are eligible to host your own events upon meeting a couple of qualifications.

Thank you sincerely. And Happy New Year!

Zeanie Yoon, friends & staff

KLCX and KoreanLA

P.S. Don’t forget to visit our official announcement blog: http://KoreanLA.blogspot.com

-----

Korean Language and Culture Exchange

in Los Angeles: http://KoreanLA.org

English for Busy People

로스엔젤레스 영어 공부 & 친교: http://EnglishLA.tistory.com

Hotline (English)

626-532-7601 (626-LEARN-01)

---

ZeanieYoon.com

English (USA) <> Korean (S. Korea & USA)
- Translation, Writing, Subtitle, Marketing
- Classes, Workshops, Training
- Consulting, Special Projects, Events

GLOBALIZE YOUR BUSINESS. LOCALIZE IT.™
• since 1984

The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.