Why you should come tonight to the LACMA Korea:Future/Past (1) Discount (2) Companions (3) "!"

1 view

Zeanie Yoon

Sep 12, 2009, 4:32:35 PM9/12/09
to Zeanie Yoon
Hi all! A quick note regarding tonight:

You have a very good reason to come tonight if you are stilling "thinking
about" coming.

-------------------------
(1) Ms. Schmid (Thank you!) clued us into a discount if you haven't already
heard about it, offered through yelp.com for $10 off tickets to the
event/after party, making tickets $30 instead of $40. Here's a detail:

(9/8) EXCLUSIVE YELP DISCOUNTS ABOUND:
Save $10 off the Korea: Future/Past + the Muse 'til Midnight After Party!
Normally priced at $40 for non-Muse members, use promo code YELPKFP when
purchasing online or by calling 323 857 6010 to receive the all access
tickets for just $30. Includes open bar with Korean cocktails and
complimentary snacks at the After Party.

Details:
http://www.yelp.com/events/los-angeles-late-night-art-and-lacma-muse-present
-korea-future-past-2

-------------------------
(2) You may not want to go there by yourselves. We have a few folks who
confirmed to go tonight. If you would like to meet them, please send me your
mobile number that I can disclose to them. I will let you guys exchange
numbers and arrange where to meet amongst yourselves.

As for me, there's a slim chance I may be able to go tonight. Unfortunately
I have projects due today, i.e. crazy day to have personal time. If I can
go, I will let you know so that we can meet. Please send me your mobile
number to which I can send text message.

-------------------------
(3) Last reason: if you haven't been to LACMA Muse and late night events --
oh c'mon. It's time you did. It's fun and educational. Go.

-------------------------
(4) Event Details: http://ow.ly/oKiB

I am crossing my fingers so that I can go too tonight.

Zeanie

Zeanie Elaine H. Yoon
Localization & Business Services
www.ZeanieYoon.com
- Language Services: Translation, Classes, Culture Training
- Special Functions & Events

The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for
the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, use dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
copies of the original message.