My apology for another email about the same announcement. I already received a few orders for bulk-purchase, and I saw the dire need to clarify the amount.
Please note that your ticket price is $11 *unless* you're making direct PayPal-to-PayPal transfer. To be on a safe side, please note that the payment type is PERSONAL and choose “OTHER.” This is not a business for me. This will also make certain you are charged less fees, where applicable.
If you did not make PayPal-to-PayPal transfer, you paid less, and I sent the reminder about it. I appreciate your cooperation!
Korean Language and Culture Club – Los Angeles
Voice +1 (818) 350-3656 | Text +1 (818) 585-4183
English (USA) <> Korean (S. Korea & USA)
- Translation, Writing, Subtitle, Marketing
- Classes, Workshops, Training
- Special Functions, Events
GLOBALIZE YOUR BUSINESS.
LOCALIZE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.™
• since 1984
The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
From: korean-12...@meetup.com [mailto:korean-12...@meetup.com] On Behalf Of Zeanie Yoon
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:09 PM
Subject: [korean-127] $10~$11 deal on Wi Spa (due tomorrow, June 16, 3 pm)
My friends and I are bulk-purchasing Wi Spa tickets, which yields $10~11 for a regular daily admission instead of $25. If you are interested in riding on this deal, please see below for details. I was given a due date, which is tomorrow (June 16), 3 pm.
Wi Spa is one of the trendiest Korean Saunas (Jjimjilbang) in Koreatown, Los Angeles, CA. The regular daily admission fee includes parking, use of all spas, saunas, steam rooms, towels, and lockers. http://www.wispausa.com/
HOW TO RIDE ON THIS DEAL: send a payment today to secure your tickets. Minimim quantity per person is 5. There are two ways to send the money:
(1) If you have a PayPal account, please log in and make a PayPal-to-PayPal payment to KoreanLangua...@gmail.com. There is no fee for this transaction. So your ticket price is $10 (x5 minimum = $50 minimum). In the notes section, please include your ID if you’re a member of the group.
(2) If you are paying via amazon.com, meetup.com or credit card, there is $1 fee. So your ticket is $11 (x5 minimum = $55). Depending on the service, you may also be charged about $0.60 for transaction. Please send your money to KoreanLangua...@gmail.com. Please specify your name and/or your ID if you are a member of the group.
This purchase is not in conjunction with Jjimjilbang event Grace is to host. But if Grace decides to host Jjimjilbang event at Wi Spa, you already have tickets with deals!
You will receive the ticket at the next meetup we host (and you attend).
P.S. We are not making money with the fees. It just covers the merchant fee we're charged. Any amount over $1, I will eat it. :)
This message was sent by Zeanie Yoon from The Korean Language & Culture Club, Los Angeles.
If you want to reply to Zeanie Yoon, click here.
To learn more about Zeanie Yoon, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | sup...@meetup.com