It's $11, not $10. - RE: $10~$11 deal on Wi Spa (due tomorrow, June 16, 3 pm)

Korean Language & Culture

Jun 16, 2011, 12:35:39 PM6/16/11
to Korean Language & Culture

Hi all!

My apology for another email about the same announcement. I already received a few orders for bulk-purchase, and I saw the dire need to clarify the amount.

Please note that your ticket price is $11 *unless* you're making direct PayPal-to-PayPal transfer. To be on a safe side, please note that the payment type is PERSONAL and choose “OTHER.” This is not a business for me. This will also make certain you are charged less fees, where applicable.

If you did not make PayPal-to-PayPal transfer, you paid less, and I sent the reminder about it. I appreciate your cooperation!

Best regards,

Zeanie Yoon

Korean Language and Culture Club – Los Angeles

KoreanLA.org

---

ZeanieYoon.com

Voice +1 (818) 350-3656 | Text +1 (818) 585-4183

English (USA) <> Korean (S. Korea & USA)
- Translation, Writing, Subtitle, Marketing
- Classes, Workshops, Training
- Special Functions, Events

GLOBALIZE YOUR BUSINESS.
LOCALIZE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.™
• since 1984

The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.