(1) I had to remove or ban a couple of members this month. In relation to that, kindly take your time and read a reminder to KLCX/KoreanLA members - http://ow.ly/63IXv...
(2) Suggestions wanted! Now that schools are starting, everyone is getting busier. So we need to pick and choose what we want to do for autumn/winter. Any suggestions? - Something you would like to see happen, restaurant you want to visit, groups you want to have a joint event with - anything! Send me a note!
Have a great week!
Korean Language and Culture Exchange
in Los Angeles: http://KoreanLA.org
English for Busy People
for Koreans in Los Angeles: http://EnglishLA.tistory.com
Hotline (English): 626-532-7601 (626-LEARN-01)
Send a text message: 818-585-4183
English (USA) <> Korean (S. Korea & USA)
- Translation, Writing, Subtitle, Marketing
- Classes, Workshops, Training
- Special Functions, Events
GLOBALIZE YOUR BUSINESS.
LOCALIZE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.™
• since 1984
The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.