DATE CHANGE: Intermediate Korean Workshop - a Ghost Story

Zeanie Yoon

Sep 7, 2009, 5:53:44 PM9/7/09
to Zeanie Yoon
DATE CHANGE: Intermediate Korean Workshop - a Ghost Story

* As always, if this announcement does not apply to you, can you please pass
this on to your friends before you delete it? Your friends may be interested
in or know someone who are looking for classes like this. Thank you in
advance!

Hi all,

I forgot that there will be annual Korean Festival in Koreatown on the
weekend of the 19th. So the class has been moved to the week after, the
26th. All other details remain the same. Please find below updated
announcement.

I apologize if this change affects your schedule. Please email me back to
update your RSVP. Thank you!

Zeanie Elaine H. Yoon
Localization & Business Services
www.ZeanieYoon.com
- Language Services: Translation, Classes, Culture Training
- Special Functions & Events

The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for
the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, use dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
copies of the original message.

--------------
--------------

WHAT:
Intermediate Korean Workshop - a Ghost Story

WHEN:
Saturday, September 19, 2009
3:30pm - 5:30pm

WHERE:
Koreatown, Los Angeles, CA.
Please RSVP to get exact location.

COST:
Free. Donation appreciated. Suggested amount $8

RSVP:
Please send me an email with (1) subject line: Int. Korean on Sept 19 in
Koreatown, Los Angeles, (2) your full name, (3) your emergency phone number
just in case we need to contact you at the last minute (4) number of
guest(s) you will bring, if any, (5) by Sept 18, 12 noon.

CONTACT
KoreanLangua...@gmail.com

INSTRUCTOR:
Mijoong Yoon

Following is a message from your instructor. Hope to see you soon!

--------------
--------------

Intermediate Korean Class
"a Real Ghost Story"

In the hot summer, many Koreans like to watch horror, suspense and thriller
movies.

When they watch scary movies or listen to these kinds of stories, they feel
"cooler" because they forget the hot weather. (Is it true? ^^ )

The story that we will learn is a real ghost story that a famous
comedienne's brother experienced. Come and get over the hot weather through
this scary story~~

You should come if you

* can read and write Korean. Your grammar does not need to be perfect.
* can express your intention and feeling in Korean, though not
perfectly.

For more information about Levels and Description of the classes, visit
http://www.meetup.com/KoreanLA/pages/Class_Levels_and_Description

What we will go over:

* We will watch the video
* We will read the script and learn new vocabularies
* We will talk about scary stories that you experienced or knew

Study Materials:
Before you come to the class, Please watch the video and read the script.

* Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlbP03kuguo
* Script (MS Word file):
http://files.meetup.com/217092/ScriptScaryStory.doc

Donation
Suggested donation of $8 per class is optional. Your donation helps us
defray the cost of organizing classes like this. Thank you.

Parking
Ample street parking or valet parking (about $2).

Questions or suggestions?
KoreanLangua...@gmail.com

REMINDER: RSVP/No-show policy
If your plan changes, update your RSVP at least 48 hours before the event
date (not event time). If you RSVP, please consider showing up! :) Flaky
members will marked down as no-show and may affect your membership status
adversely. Detailed RSVP & No Show Policy:
http://www.koreanla.org/pages/RSVP_and_No-Show_Policy