Smalltalk Users Groups in Asia

Serge Stinckwich

Sep 22, 2010, 12:25:39 AM9/22/10
to Korean Squeakers
Hi all,
i started to put some links and numbers about the Smalltalk Users
Groups in Asia here:
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/wikka.php?wakka=SmalltalkInAsia

If you know Smalltalk Users Groups i dunno at the moment, please send
me the information.
Thank you.
Regards,

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk

SeungBum Kim

Sep 23, 2010, 12:47:20 AM9/23/10
to korean-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much!!
You're doing GREAT job for asian smalltalkers. :)

2010/9/22 Serge Stinckwich <serge.st...@gmail.com>

--
Google 그룹스 'Korean Squeakers' 그룹에 가입했으므로 본 메일이 전송되었습니다.
이 그룹에 게시하려면 korean-s...@googlegroups.com(으)로 이메일을 보내세요.

--
김 승 범 (SB Kim)
http://piny.cc - PINY (Powerful Idea jourNeY)

Serge Stinckwich

Sep 28, 2010, 10:28:01 PM9/28/10
to Korean Squeakers
Hi,
yes, i'm a kind of ESUG (European Smalltalk User Grroup) ambassador to
Asia ;-)
During ESUG conference in Barcelona, i told HwaJong Oh that if you
setup the korean Smalltalk community as a non-profitable association
with a clear set of promotion actions, we could give you some support.

We have a lot of ESUG actions that could help you and support the
promotion of Smalltalk in Korea: http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Promotion
For example, if you write about Smalltalk in a magazine, we could give
you some money ;-)

What i would like to have is a complete translation of Squeak by
Example in Korean and also a translation of "Pharo by Example":
http://pharobyexample.org/
Much easier is to do a translation of the Smalltalk flyer that we have
started with Damien Casou, already available in Japanese, Vietnamese,
French, ...
More informations here: http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st/seaside/pier/Smalltalk
There is a lot of things to do ;-)

Best regards,