FINALLY! Announcing the 1st Survival Korean Language Exercise!

Wun Ghi Kim (phonetic)

Oct 11, 2011, 10:06:35 PM10/11/11
to korean-spea...@googlegroups.com
FINALLY! Your first Korean Lesson: "Survival Korean Exercise" -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbOG5T9jwvg

It's funny.

I used to think I had to study a language for years to be able to speak it. But then, when I went to Finland for the first time... I realized that the things I really wanted to say were only about 15 different sentences. Seriously!!! JUST 15 sentences got me through about 85% of the things I really wanted to say!!! Weird. The video above will get you through most of the key things you'd ever really want to say in Korea. So???

Come over!!! Visit me!!! -- bob

please Share the above video in your http://Facebook.com if you like people who wear socks that don't match!

NEXT:
ADVANCED LESSON: The Secret of Learning Korean Grammar in 30 Seconds!:

Enjoy!!!