Eric is interested in speaking Korean

Eric Nyce

Feb 22, 2009, 2:37:08 AM2/22/09
to korean-spea...@googlegroups.com
Hello....

I want to live long term in South Korea (Jeju Island).

I have been in South Korea for 2 years and I have learned small pieces
of the language.  I know a person can survive not spelling Korean....but
every little bit makes life a little easier.

My experience here has been very rewarding.

Best regards,

Eric Nyce
Hwawuk, Jeju Island
S. Korea

single tears nono

Feb 22, 2009, 3:14:56 AM2/22/09
to korean-spea...@googlegroups.com

 hi  thx for sending me

i just want to say i really want to learn korean language and i dont no how to use the web site

thats all but im really  happy coz some 1 send me an emaill

@_@

Jake Smurf

Feb 22, 2009, 3:21:12 AM2/22/09
to korean-spea...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry, I must have made a mistake. I don't know Korean but like you want to learn the language.

single tears nono

Feb 22, 2009, 3:22:40 AM2/22/09
to korean-spea...@googlegroups.com

ok  thx anyway @_@