KOR CANADA NEWS UPDATES .... IN MN WEBSITE

eddie flores

Aug 17, 2018, 5:48:34 PM8/17/18
to kor-...@googlegroups.com

Eddie Limon

Aug 17, 2018, 6:24:44 PM8/17/18
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Eddie Flores,

You may want to double check your info. There's only one (1) Regional Commander for Canada.

mogado mogado

Aug 17, 2018, 7:55:39 PM8/17/18
to kor-world

ben ongoco

Aug 18, 2018, 2:13:57 AM8/18/18
to kor-...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations Sir Mario Alpuerto for that achievement. (sir Mario was my co-quarter with me in Baguio assembly with Sir Poblete who was Canada's regional commander. Good luck.

Ben Ongoco, KGOR

Houston, Texas

Aug 30, 2018, 9:09:41 PM8/30/18
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
yes, you are right sir mogi, there are so many fakes news and impostors going around here in our area.