Fw: Finally, Asians are standing up to the bigoted race theories of the lunatic Left

Eddie Limon

Mar 3, 2021, 12:21:54 PM3/3/21
to Eddie Limon
FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Brighteon" <nor...@brighteon.com>
Sent: Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 11:40 PM
Subject: Finally, Asians are standing up to the bigoted race theories of the lunatic Left
Brighteon.com

Finally, Asians are standing up to the bigoted race theories of the lunatic Left

Left-wing "Critical Race Theory" is a philosophy of bigotry, racism and discrimination against not just White people but also Asian people, and Asian-Americans are finally speaking out against the insanity.

If you're Asian in America today, you get punished for your ancestry, often denied entrance into colleges and universities so that bigoted Leftists / Democrats can make way for unqualified "People of Color" to take away opportunities from Asians.

It's straight-up bigotry, racism and discrimination. But the Biden regime's DOJ won't prosecute universities for this blatant, illegal assault on civil rights.

In today's Situation Update, I tackle the Asian backlash against Critical Race Theory and also cover the US Supreme Court's declaration that election fraud is now legal everywhere in America. Plus, there's more coverage of food inflation and covid vaccines killing babies before they're even born.

Listen to the full podcast here.

Featured Videos

We miss having a pro-American president at the White House | Chris Salcedo

Newsclips

Will Congressman Andy Biggs Raise The Question?

Zolnareport

American Thought Leaders @ CPAC 2021: Rep. Mike Kelly - 91 percent Of New Stimulus Not for Covid Relief

Decisive Liberty

Pushing Back Against the Great Reset - John Moore on The Hagmann Report - 3/1/2021

Hagmann Report

Introducing Chief Originals Saw Palmetto Softgels

The Brighteon Store is thrilled to introduce lab-verified Chief Originals Saw Palmetto Softgels for optimal health. Extracted from the berries of the Serenoa repens plant, our high-quality softgels provide an excellent source of fatty acids that support optimal prostate and urinary health and promote healthy-looking hair. Our premium Chief Originals Saw Palmetto Softgels are non-GMO, non-China, non-gluten and lab tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology.

Learn More

Create your own Brighteon channel today.

Brighteon Media Inc. 3820 Central Avenue Unit #109 Cheyenne, WY 82001

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

To contact Brighteon.com, please visit our support site.

Don Brennock

Mar 3, 2021, 7:30:52 PM3/3/21
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
               Three major questions arise regarding the veracity of what is contained in the first article  -  is this just more fake news with no supporting evidence:-
     -     Where is the evidence that the US Supreme Court ever made a declaration that election fraud is now legal everywhere in America ?
     -     What, in the name of heavens, is "food inflation" and how can you have such a thing ?
     -     Where and when has there ever been ANY evidence that any of the available and licenced COVID-19 vaccines have "killed babies before they're even born"

     This entire article stinks of fake news, with a very doubtful, negative agenda.

Don Brennock

Eddie Limon

Mar 4, 2021, 10:34:16 AM3/4/21
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Replying to your question No. 1; The Supreme Court DID NOT make a statement that "election is now legal". However, their refusal to hear every case that involves claims of election fraud could be interpreted as a tacit approval. Silence means consent.
2. Food inflation could be the rise in food cost when the supply is controlled by a few. 3. "Killing babies before they were born" is not meant to be interpreted literally. There are reports from researchers indicating that it causes infertility to some women and there were a couple of cases where the fetus is aborted.

The above is my personal opinion based on what I've read and learned from various reports, not from the bloggers, but from published reports. However, the gist of my sharing the article was that Asians are finally getting noticed by national media. Asians are the sleeping giant of  American politics.