Our Lady of Penafrancia

Antonio Abad

Aug 20, 2018, 1:00:49 PM8/20/18
You are cordially invited to a most holy and great event by the esteemed "sponsor " couple themselves. Please plan on attending.  Please RSVP by emailing back.

By the way, the Bicolanos of Danbury expects all Bicolanos to "touch" Our Lady of Peñafrancia at the event.

See you all.
Tony (for Vil and Brenda)