Fwd: Join us on Friday for Part 2 of Deep Dive into The Kingmaker Documentary

Edgardo Ragaza

Aug 1, 2022, 8:22:31 PM8/1/22
to kor-...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Gus Mercado" <gusme...@verizon.net>
Date: January 20, 2022 at 8:17:31 PM EST
To: "Gus Mercado" <gusme...@verizon.net>
Subject: Join us on Friday for Part 2 of Deep Dive into The Kingmaker Documentary

Dear friends and supporters:

THANKS to those who attended Part I of this very important series on “Imelda, the Kingmaker”, Ferdinand Marcos and the Evils of Martial Law. Last Friday, we saw and heard incontrovertible evidence of the billions plundered by the Marcoses during their 20-year-reign. The evidence is very clear from documented reports on their properties in the U.S., Switzerland, Cayman Islands and many other countries. Imelda Marcos was even directly quoted on video bragging that they have 175 bank accounts all over the world, and that when they were in exile in Hawaii, their cronies (partners in crime) stole from them many Philippine companies and institutions that “rightfully belonged to them”, including PNB, CocoBank, Eastern Telecom, Bataan Power Plant, 5-star hotels, Puerto Azul and many others. The Guinness Book of World Records researchers did their job well when they included the Marcoses in the Guinness Book as the “Worst Thieves in History.”

Part I of the 3-Part Series is focused on the Stolen Wealth. The Second Part this Friday, January 21st at 8:00 pm Central Time, 9:00 pm EST, 6:00 PM Pacific time, and 10 AM Manila time, is about Bong Bong Marcos, the sole male heir to the stolen wealth and candidate for President in the coming national elections. Is he qualified for and deserving of the Presidency? Part III on February  4 is about the Truth and Painful Lessons from Martial Law that all Filipinos here and in the Philippines should know.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that the Filipinos, especially the younger generations, are educated on these issues before they go to the polls to elect the next President of the country and be tempted to return the Philippines to the same band of thieves that ruled the country for 20 years. Never again!

Bong Bong’s supporters argue that “the sins of the father are not necessarily the sins of the son.” This may be true if there is no connection between the father and the son. But this argument is hogwash and an insult to our intelligence if the son is the principal inheritor of the father’s plundered wealth, who has never made an attempt or even expressed a desire to return any part of the billions that his parents stole from the impoverished nation. He and his ostentatious mother (recently convicted of plunder and facing imprisonment) had many opportunities to return even part of the loot to the Philippine government or to compensate the families of the victims of Martial Law and never did.

Please pre-register and forward this invitation to your friends who may also be interested. As Zoom attendees, you can participate, contribute your opinion and ask questions.

In addition to the expert panelists, you will enjoy the organizers, famous TV producer Janelle So and former Miss Saigon actress and youth leader Lora Nicolas Olaes.

Hope to see you there.

Gus Mercado

Dallas, Texas

PS: If you want to be taken off our mailing list for future invitations, just please say so and we will honor your request (with apologies).

https://mcusercontent.com/793f204a11e9e1c6e3fa7489f/images/cafe864c-6ad5-5f7f-85cc-fa4ce8705d21.png