[Konveyor] Tackle-test: An Automatic Unit-level Test Case Generator

Jonathan Recinos

Jul 23, 2021, 7:47:06 AM7/23/21
to konve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Here’s the recording and slides for the Tackle-test: An Automatic Unit-level Test Case Generator meetup.

Saurabh Sinha and Rachel Brill from IBM Research gave us a deep dive on how it performs automatic unit test generation for Java applications, a demonstration of it, and a look at the roadmap.

If you still have questions about Tackle-test, feel free to put them in the Konveyor Slack channel.

Enjoy,

Jonathan

P.S. Let me know if you're interested in sharing migration lessons you've learned from experience with the rest of the Konveyor community. Just reply to me only to get started.