Konveyor project updates + upcoming in-person workshop at KubeCon NA 2022

konveyor io

Oct 21, 2022, 6:21:17 AM10/21/22
to konve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In our latest community update, we revealed upcoming changes to the Konveyor Project. These adjustments are designed to solve the most important application modernizations problem better and to encourage participation with our community.

Here’s what we announced:
  • We will solely focus on solving for the replatforming and refactoring use cases.
  • It’s easier to contribute and collaborate thanks to our new special interest group (SIG) model.
  • Those attending KubeCon NA 2022 can join our free legacy application modernization workshop.
  • Tackle 2.1 is available, future Tackle releases will be branded Konveyor.
  • Konveyor roadmap includes migration wave management, multi language support, and integrations with Konveyor add-ons.
You can see the details of each announcement in the recording or slides of our last meetup.

To register for the Konveyor workshop at KubeCon NA 2022, go to this link and follow the directions below.
  • Click "register"
  • Select "Konveyor workshop"
  • Click "continue"
  • Provide your info and submit