[Konveyor] What do you want to know about migrating to Kubernetes?

Jonathan Recinos

Sep 8, 2021, 9:09:51 AM9/8/21
to konve...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
  • Do you have questions about migrating to Kubernetes that we haven't answered yet at our meetups
  • Are there modernization & migration topics you'd like to know how others are solving for?
  • Or are there topics you want us to give a deep dive on?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, tell us what you want to know. Pop your question in here or just reply to me only with your question – whichever is easier for you. We'll work on sourcing answers for you through meetups, blogs, and other pieces we are working on.

Cheers,

Jonathan

P.S. If there's someone you think would give an insightful presentation on migrating to Kubernetes, let me know. And yes, that someone can be you. Just reply to me only to start.