[Konveyor] How to Modernize Virtualized Workloads

Jonathan Recinos

Oct 28, 2021, 1:12:37 PM10/28/21
to konve...@googlegroups.com, openshift-sme, rhos-tech, sme-amm
Hi,

Here’s the recording and slides for the How to Modernize Virtualized Workloads meetup.

Arvin Amirian, Principal Consultant at Red Hat, demonstrated how to import a .Net application running on IIS on a Windows Server VM into KubeVirt and the stages of containerizing each of the logical layers of the application. Note that this strategy can be used with other OS and Middleware combinations.

He also went over why you might consider running a Windows Server VM on Kubernetes.

Enjoy,

Jonathan

P.S. If you have a migrate-to-Kubernetes topic that you'd like to share with the community, let me know! We're always looking to get more presenters to share their insights.