Re: [Konveyor] Digest for konveyorio@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Vikas Dublish

Jan 19, 2022, 6:03:51 PM1/19/22
to konve...@googlegroups.com
Interested

On Wed, 19 Jan, 2022, 22:35 , <konve...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jonathan Recinos <jrec...@redhat.com>: Jan 19 09:36AM -0500

Hey there,

*The Konveyor community has developed multiple use cases for you to learn
time- and cost-efficient ways to migrate to Kubernetes.* During this
HackFest, if something is missing, not working as expected, or you simply
get stuck -- you can open a GitHub issue or get support from the community
engineers.

By joining, you’ll help improve the effectiveness and usability of the open
source tools in the Konveyor Community. *All tools you can continue to
leverage for free after the event is over to migrate to Kubernetes. *

*You’ll walk away knowing how to:*

- Rehost apps between Kubernetes clusters and automating with GitOps
using the tool Crane on Monday/Tuesday (1/31 - 2/1)
- Replatform apps to Kubernetes from other container orchestration
platforms with tool Move2Kube on Wednesday (2/2)
- Assess, analyze, and refactor applications to Kubernetes with tool
Tackle on Thursday (2/3)

You can participate each day or the day we focus on the use case most
relevant to you. We'll go from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST each day.

a calendar invite. *
Scenario and prerequisites can be found here
<https://github.com/konveyor/hackathon>.

Jonathan
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

Valentina Rodriguez Sosa

Jan 25, 2022, 10:29:34 AM1/25/22
to konve...@googlegroups.com

My team is interested in participate: