[Konveyor] Migrating from Oracle SOA Suite to Microservices on Kubernetes

Jonathan Recinos

Nov 18, 2021, 10:04:01 AM11/18/21
to openshift-sme, rhos-tech, sme-amm, konve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Here’s the recording and slides for the Migrating from Oracle SOA Suite to Microservices on Kubernetes meetup.

Rajith Attapattu, Managing Partner & CTO @ Randoli Inc, covered:
  • The primary drivers for migrating off SOA Suite
  • The high-level approach, architecture & design decisions
  • Implementation details and challenges faced
  • Test driven development and how it reduced our risks.
  • Operational concerns and how we addressed them
  • Lessons learned & key takeaways.
Enjoy,

Jonathan

P.S. If you have a migrate-to-Kubernetes topic that you'd like to share with the community, let me know! We're always looking to get more presenters to share their insights.