[Konveyor] Rehosting Apps Between k8s Clusters And Automating Deployment Using Crane

Jonathan Recinos

Jan 13, 2022, 2:17:55 PM1/13/22
to konve...@googlegroups.com, openshift-sme, rhos-tech, sme-amm
Hi,

Here’s the recording and slides for the Rehosting Apps Between k8s Clusters And Automating Deployment Using Crane meetup.

Marco Berube and Erik Nelson, from our community, covered:
  • How Crane is similar but different from the Migration Toolkit for Containers tool in Red Hat Openshift
  • Lessons learned from using Migration Toolkit for Containers 1.x with real-life scenarios
  • When you would need a migration tool
  • Why migrating apps is hard for many customers
  • Migrating manually deployed apps at scale to a continuous deployment model
  • Demo
Enjoy,

Jonathan

P.S. If you have a migrate-to-Kubernetes topic that you'd like to share with the community, let me know! We're always looking to get more presenters to share their insights.