[New Blog] Explore the Step-by-Step Tutorial: Modernize Petclinic App to Kubernetes with Konveyor!

Savitha Raghunathan

Jul 11, 2023, 1:30:48 PM7/11/23
to konveyor-...@googlegroups.com, konve...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I wanted to share an exciting blog post that we recently published on the Konveyor website - "Modernize Petclinic to Kubernetes using Konveyor". It is a step-by-step tutorial that walks you through the migration process of the classic Petclinic application to Kubernetes, how to create custom rules and integrate it with Konveyor, and how to use custom targets for future migrations. Dive into the tutorial here: https://www.konveyor.io/blog/modernize-petclinic-to-k8s-using-konveyor/

Regards,
Savitha