[Konveyor] Migrating JBoss EAP Applications to Kubernetes with Source-to-Image (S2I)

Jonathan Recinos

Nov 11, 2021, 11:50:14 AM11/11/21
to konve...@googlegroups.com, openshift-sme, rhos-tech, sme-amm
Hi,

Here’s the recording and slides for the Migrating JBoss EAP Applications to Kubernetes with Source-to-Image (S2I) meetup.

 Philip Hayes, Runtimes Practice Lead at Red Hat, covered:
  • Current state of EAP workloads
  • Benefits of moving workloads to Kubernetes
  • Steps to migration
  • Analysing EAP applications
  • Building EAP applications for Kubernetes using S2I
  • Running EAP applications on Kubernetes
Enjoy,

Jonathan

P.S. If you have a migrate-to-Kubernetes topic that you'd like to share with the community, let me know! We're always looking to get more presenters to share their insights.