Konveyor Community Demos - July 13th, 2023

Savitha Raghunathan

Jul 11, 2023, 4:23:07 PM7/11/23
to konveyor-...@googlegroups.com, konvey...@googlegroups.com, konve...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

We have the following demo planned for the upcoming community meeting,

  • Konveyor & Analyzer-lsp Happy path demo

    • We will be demonstrating installation of new LSP analyzers with Konveyor

    • We will run an analysis for a sample application and demonstrate issues generated by the analyzer in the new dynamic reports pages

If you are interested in learning more about the above demo and the Konveyor community, please consider joining us at 9 AM EDT on July 13th. Here’s the link to the meeting and agenda. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us in the #konveyor slack channel

Regards,

Savitha

Savitha Raghunathan

Jul 13, 2023, 11:53:05 AM7/13/23
to konveyor-...@googlegroups.com, konvey...@googlegroups.com, konve...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The recording for today's community meeting is available here - https://youtu.be/kzRnoO4Nk4I . If you are interested in checking out the recordings for prior community meetings, they are available in the Konveyor community playlist. If you have any questions regarding today's demo and/or Konveyor project, please reach out to us in the Konveyor slack channel.

Regards,
Savitha