Announcing the new Konveyor.io website!

Will Funston

Apr 14, 2023, 1:33:18 PM4/14/23
to konveyor-...@googlegroups.com
To our Konveyor Community Members and Contributors -

Today the new, updated Konveyor.io website is live!

This new version of the website reflects the new unified vision for the Konveyor project, including most notably the shift from Tackle to Konveyor as the overarching name for the toolkit.

We have added a new Community page to the site which explains the new Special Interest Groups (SIGs) as the organizing principle for the community structure around contribution.

Finally, a new section of the site, the Konveyor Ecosystem has been created as a home for projects related to the core Konveyor toolkit but have not yet been integrated, or are considered standalone projects. If you have feedback, or want to get involved with any of these projects please reach out on our Slack channel or email us at konve...@gmail.com.

Let us know if you have any feedback at  konve...@gmail.com, and please help get the word out to the community.

Big shout outs the team at Mixer Media that helped develop the new site, Will Funston, who redesigned much of the site structure and content, the core Konveyor team at Red Hat: Ramon Roman-Nissan, Savitha Raghunathan, John Matthews, and of course, Jonathan Recinos, our Program Marketing Manager.

Thank you for your continued support and participation in the Konveyor Community.

Sincerely,
--
Will Funston
Program Marketing Manager

--
Will Funston
Program Marketing Manager

Todd Sanders

Apr 14, 2023, 1:41:53 PM4/14/23
to Will Funston, konveyor-...@googlegroups.com
Great work by everyone!  Excited to see this live.

-Todd

Todd Sanders

Director, Migration Engineering

Red Hat

tsan...@redhat.com
M: 919-427-9223

James Labocki

Apr 14, 2023, 1:51:39 PM4/14/23
to Todd Sanders, Will Funston, konveyor-...@googlegroups.com

Daniel Oh

Apr 14, 2023, 1:56:04 PM4/14/23
to Will Funston, konveyor-...@googlegroups.com
Looks great! Kudos to all involved teams.

Daniel oh

Senior PRINCIPAL TECHNICAL MARKETING MANAGER

Red Hat Inc

d...@redhat.com    M: +1-(617)717.8732     @danieloh30

Maja Vukovic

Apr 14, 2023, 2:01:45 PM4/14/23
to James Labocki, Todd Sanders, Will Funston, konveyor-...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Looks great! Thank you all!

--
Maja Vukovic, IBM Fellow, AI for Application Modernization

Apr 14, 2023, 2:32:06 PM4/14/23
to Todd Sanders, Will Funston, konveyor-...@googlegroups.com

Really looks very cool!!! Congratulations!

-----

Ruchir Puri

Chief Scientist, IBM Research;  IBM Fellow

Vice President, IBM Technical Community

From: konveyor-...@googlegroups.com <konveyor-...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Todd Sanders <tsan...@redhat.com>
Date: Friday, April 14, 2023 at 2:25 PM
To: Will Funston <wfun...@redhat.com>
Cc: konveyor-...@googlegroups.com <konveyor-...@googlegroups.com>

Great work by everyone! Excited to see this live. -Todd On Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 1: 39 PM Will Funston <wfunston@ redhat. com> wrote: To our Konveyor Community Members and Contributors - Today the new, updated Konveyor. io website is live!

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Great work by everyone!  Excited to see this live.

-Todd

Amith Singhee

Ashok P Prakash

Apr 14, 2023, 11:54:35 PM4/14/23
to Will Funston, konveyor-...@googlegroups.com
Looks really nice! Congratulations to the team!