Agenda for next Konveyor Technical Architecture Forum call: Wed June 29th @ 11am EDT

John Matthews

Jun 27, 2022, 12:34:08 PM6/27/22
to konveyor-...@googlegroups.com, cran...@googlegroups.com, forkli...@googlegroups.com, tackl...@googlegroups.com, Ankur Mundra, Chaitanya Bhangale, Jonah Sussman
Hello All,

Our next meeting for the Konveyor Technical Architecture Forum will be this Wed, June 29th @11am EDT

For the next meeting, we will focus on discussing the KRM Function spec and talk about an exploration planned for this summer to prototype what it would look like if Crane and OADP(Velero) moved to our plugins being based on KRM Functions.

Agenda for next meeting below.

June 29, 2022

Topics:

  1. [Ankur, Chaitanya, Jonah]  Introduction of KRM Function Spec and how they may be of interest for standardizing on transforming Kubernetes resources

  2. Ankur:  Enhancement:  Exploring an approach to executing KRM functions from Crane

  3. Chaitanya:  Enhancement:  Exploring an approach to executing KRM functions from Velero

  4. Jonah:  Enhancement:  Exploring an approach to managing KRM functions

If you would like to propose additional topics for this meeting or in the future, please add a topic with your contact info in the agenda doc.

This meeting's recording (and all prior) will be available on youtube under this playlist.

John Matthews

Jun 29, 2022, 2:58:21 PM6/29/22
to konveyor-...@googlegroups.com, cran...@googlegroups.com, forkli...@googlegroups.com, tackl...@googlegroups.com, Ankur Mundra, Chaitanya Bhangale, Jonah Sussman
Thank you to +Ankur Mundra +Chaitanya Bhangale and +Jonah Sussman for presenting today on KRM Functions.

Our next meeting is planned for July 27th, if you have topics you would like to present please let me know.