krudt and example app

lsolesen

Mar 11, 2010, 6:45:15 AM3/11/10
to Konstrukt
As discussed earlier we need an example app to showcase what konstrukt
can do. I have been working on starting it up the last couple of days.

I started out by forking a version of Troels' version of krudt
(scaffolding for konstrukt), which can help with the intitial setup of
the example-app. It is placed here: http://github.com/lsolesen/krudt

Then I started writing a tutorial here http://github.com/lsolesen/konstrukt-example-app
on how to create a blog.

I have a bunch of questions:

1) Maybe some of you will take krudt for at testdrive and report some
issues?
2) Will any of you collaborate on creating the example app? For
instance, what should be in the app? Layout? You are more than welcome
to join the project on github.org :)

--
Lars Olesen

Dio

Mar 12, 2010, 2:48:22 AM3/12/10
to Konstrukt
Hello I'm a completely newbie both on Konstrukt and PHP! Voila! But,
I think we should go for a complete RESTful (with API examples)
application example :-)

Best,

Dio