Hooks for forms being submitted via HTTP GET ?

astilla

Jan 14, 2011, 5:37:31 AM1/14/11
to Konstrukt
Just been trawling the code to see if there are any default hooks to
have forms in Konstrukt submitted via a GET request as opposed to
POST.

Been using the postForm() hook successfully for POST but can't see any
references to a GET - am I missing something?

troels knak-nielsen

Jan 14, 2011, 6:06:25 AM1/14/11
to kons...@googlegroups.com
postForm handles POST requests with the request body encoded as
application/x-www-form-urlencoded. It doesn't have anything to do with
the data coming from a html-form per se.

If you are submitting a form via GET, then the browser is really just
sending a regular GET request with the data encoded as parameters on
the request-uri.

In other words, simply implement a renderHtml method and access the
data through $this->query() rather than $this->body()

--
troels