[Konstrukt] PUT requests

Thomas Allen

May 10, 2010, 12:42:50 AM5/10/10
to Konstrukt
Just curious, why is the request body only parsed for PUT requests
with a content type of "application/x-form-www-urlencoded"? I had to
remove that check to handle PUT requests properly (adapter.inc.php:
61).

Thomas

troels knak-nielsen

May 11, 2010, 4:37:35 PM5/11/10
to kons...@googlegroups.com
What content-type are you submitting with the data, if not
application/x-form-www-urlencoded?

--
troels

Thomas Allen

May 28, 2010, 4:43:43 PM5/28/10
to Konstrukt
I'm not sure what header it is sending, but I am using a simple HTTP
library called restkit, http://github.com/benoitc/restkit/

Thomas