Example on how to use migration

lsolesen

Mar 7, 2010, 4:01:18 AM3/7/10
to Konstrukt
I think I saw an example somewhere as howto use the migrations from
the starterpack, but now I lost where it. Could anyone point me in the
right direction.

--
Lars

troels knak-nielsen

Mar 7, 2010, 7:16:10 AM3/7/10
to kons...@googlegroups.com

starterpack_default's migration mechanism consists of:

script/migrate.php # Runs any pending migrations
var/migrations.log # Logs which migrations have been run already
script/migrations/ # Directory containing all migration scripts
script/generate_migration.php # Script that generates a new migration
in script/migrations/

Migrations are just executable scripts within the script/migrations/
directory. You can put anything with the executable-flag set in there.

--
troels