I figured out the Mac .htaccess problem

stevem21m

Dec 11, 2008, 5:54:11 PM12/11/08
to Konstrukt
In the .htaccess file that comes in all the konstrukt folder examples
you have add a RewriteBase var if you are using the /Sites folder.

So to configure the whole thing in Mac Leopard.

1) open /private/etc/apache2/httpd.conf
change AllowOverride None to AllowOverride All

2) if you are using the sites folder open
/private/etc/apache2/users/{whateveryourusernameis}.conf
change to
<Directory "/Users/username/Sites/">
Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride All
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

3) add to the already written .htaccess file RewriteBase var

Options FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine on

RewriteBase /~username/konstrukt/examples/blank_project/www/

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [L]

RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [L]

let me know if you have a better way to do in on Mac.

troels knak-nielsen

Dec 11, 2008, 6:04:10 PM12/11/08
to kons...@googlegroups.com
Glad that you solved it, and thanks for posting it back here for
others, that may have the same problem.
mod_rewrite can be black magic sometimes.

--
troels

David Rodger

Dec 11, 2008, 7:16:08 PM12/11/08
to Konstrukt
I had the same issue on Linux. It's less to do with the Mac than doing
development in your home folder.

I'm not using Leopard, but AFAIK the Apache document root is still
writable, at least if you're logged in as the administrator. So you
could do development there and possibly not have to define the
RewriteBase (not sure about that though).

David

mhm...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2012, 11:55:58 PM10/10/12
to kons...@googlegroups.com
thanks man,i have same issue and you solve it,thank u