[Konstrukt] Konstrukt with Lighttpd

已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

未读,
2010年4月15日 12:25:122010/4/15
收件人 Konstrukt
Hi,

I would like to use Konstrukt on Lighttpd however I get 404 when
entering url with anything other than the root component.

having done some google and google group searching I can not confirm
if Konstrukt works with Lighttpd.

Does anyone have experience of using it with Lighttpd?

If so, please could you share any specific setup instructions with me?

PS I have been attempting to get the contacts example from the
konstruct part1 tutorial working.

Thanks in advance.

Heitzso

未读,
2010年4月18日 07:52:272010/4/18
收件人 kons...@googlegroups.com
Hi D, I'm trying to pitch in and help, but may be way off base.
Konstrukt is a straight forward PHP framework, but one that
uses some Apache rules to work.  You can find those rules in
the www/.htaccess file.

I've used lighttpd before but don't remember what its equiv
rules setup would be.  My sense is that if you rig the equiv
lighttpd ruleset and otherwise setup a valid konstrukt
web site tht works w/ apache you should be good to go.

Thinking as I'm writing ... good place to start debugging
would be to use apache2 on a dev system w/ your app
to insure first of all that your app is functional w/ apache.
Then, when you know you're using konstrukt correctly,
shift over to lighttpd and start playing with its rules to
match the .htaccess rules.

I'm including a (believe normal) konstrukt .htaccess file here:

# Apache configuration file for Konstrukt application
# These lines enables logging of errors to /log/error.log
php_value error_log              "../log/error.log"
php_value log_errors             on
php_value html_errors            off
# Enable display errors in browser
# For a production site, set the following two lines to off
php_value display_startup_errors on
php_value display_errors         on
# These settings routes all traffic, except concrete files, to the dispatcher
DirectorySlash Off
Options FollowSymLinks Indexes
DirectoryIndex index.php
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  -d
RewriteRule  ^.*$  -  [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  -f
RewriteRule  ^.*$  -  [L]
RewriteRule ^.*$        index.php [L]

Heitzso

troels knak-nielsen

未读,
2010年4月22日 10:06:382010/4/22
收件人 kons...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 6:25 PM, D <jellywo...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to use Konstrukt on Lighttpd however I get 404 when
> entering url with anything other than the root component.
>
> having done some google and google group searching I can not confirm
> if Konstrukt works with Lighttpd.
>
> Does anyone have experience of using it with Lighttpd?
>
> If so, please could you share any specific setup instructions with me?
>
> PS I have been attempting to get the contacts example from the
> konstruct part1 tutorial working.
>
> Thanks in advance.

There are no Apache-specific dependencies in Konstrukt, but you need
to route all requests to the dispatcher (index.php) - Eg. you need a
functionality similar to mod_rewrite. I'm not entirely sure how that
is done in Lighthttp.

--
troels
回复全部