getting started

Jane Same

Mar 15, 2015, 6:13:59 AM3/15/15
to kons...@googlegroups.com
I'm a fan of Konstrukt and I'm new to it.I have trouble organize the files and create a  project.When I try to follow the tutorial I got stuck at the beginning.

Here is my question.

F:\demo is the directory of localhost.I created a folder named foo for the new project.
Then I tried to visit the localhost/foo/www it gave me the info below.

Later I found out that konstrukt\konstrukt.inc.php is in konstrukt-master\konstrukt-master\lib\konstruckt\konstrukt.inc.php but how to require this file? Do I need to cp this lib to localhost\foo\www?

Perhaps this sounds too simple,however,I do need your help;

Thanks in advance.