Pear is a bad choice

William Newton

Jun 3, 2012, 10:37:40 PM6/3/12
to Konstrukt
I realize this is an old thread, and people sort of thought pear was a
reasonable choice back in 2007. But, I thik it would be a decent idea
to have an alternate explanation that you just need to copy the
Konstrukt lib to somewhere php can globally access it. I mean the
whole idea of Kostruct is lightweight framework. Pear is not that. And
personally it is not allowed under any circumstances on any of my
servers.

lsolesen

Jun 4, 2012, 2:22:32 AM6/4/12
to Konstrukt
> reasonable choice back in 2007. But, I thik it would be a decent idea
> to have an alternate explanation that you just need to copy the
> Konstrukt lib to somewhere php can globally access it. I mean the

Could you supply an example on an explanation? Maybe even make it as a
pull request on https://github.com/troelskn/konstrukt/blob/master/README.markdown.
Thanks.

If it is because, you do not know it. You just extract the lib
directory to a directory, that you can specify using
set_include_path();

Thanks.

Lars