Future of Konopas maintenance?

David Mott

Sep 24, 2022, 6:20:54 PM9/24/22
to KonOpas Development
Hello!

I currently maintain a fork of the knopoas repository, which can be found here:
https://github.com/dpmott/konopas/releases

I was wondering if there would be any interest in having the new features in that fork merged back into the konopas repo?  Also, I would be interested in becoming a developer/maintainer for this software.  If that's an option, please let me know.

Thanks!

Peter Olszowka

Sep 24, 2022, 11:42:56 PM9/24/22
to konop...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have no objection. I’ll look into it tomorrow.

For the most part, people I know have been using

  —PeterO

Nate Hoffelder

Sep 25, 2022, 7:32:31 AM9/25/22
to KonOpas Development
I know several cons who would love to have you take on the responsibility.

Peter Olszowka

Sep 25, 2022, 4:17:15 PM9/25/22
to konop...@googlegroups.com
I had thought I had permission on the repo to add a collaborator but I don't seem to have it.  I don't know who does besides Eemeli.

  --PeterO

Henry Balen

Sep 25, 2022, 5:36:08 PM9/25/22
to konop...@googlegroups.com, Peter Olszowka

The code is very old, and the some of the underlying tech is no longer supported in modern browsers. You may want to fork and upgrade or use Conclar which is a good replacement (similar functionality and JSON input).

Henry
signature.asc