瀏覽次數:12 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Eemeli Aro

未讀,
2014年3月15日 晚上7:02:002014/3/15
收件者:konop...@googlegroups.com
A new release, available here:
https://github.com/eemeli/konopas/releases/tag/0.6.0

The main big thing is internationalization support, using
messageformat.js [1], a project implementing ICU MessageFormat that I
ended up helping along somewhat [2]. Thanks go to Karl-Johan Norén for
inspiring this and for providing the Swedish translations.

Other than that, "a whole big pile of bugfixes" is indeed an
appropriate description of what's included, along with the following
updates:

* added build script, see `./build.sh -h` for options
* added optional ko.non_ascii_people for correct sorting
* added ko.tag_categories; set to eg. ['type','track'] to use tags
like 'type:Lecture' cleanly
* added mobile homescreen app install instructions
* added regexp option to area, acting on loc[].join(';')
* programme filter summary terms are links to remove themselves
* updated popup menu for 2nd-level area, tags, maps, etc.
* switched sample data to that of Arisia 2014
* added util/update-cache-manifest.php

I've realised the project documentation is somewhat lacking, and I
hope to address that at some point. Active development may be a bit
slow in the next month or two, as I'm wrapping up my thesis atm.

Please get in touch with me if you're intersted in enabling server
access for your event. I'm not set up yet to accept payment for it,
but I would be interested in publicity for my other project, the
Helsinki in 2017 Worldcon bid: http://www.helsinkiin2017.org/

eemeli

[1] https://github.com/SlexAxton/messageformat.js
[2] https://github.com/SlexAxton/messageformat.js/pull/34