Some issues found

Karl-Johan Norén

Feb 20, 2014, 2:47:18 PM2/20/14
to konop...@googlegroups.com
The KonOpas programme for the conference of the Swedish translator's conference
are online right now

http://konferens2014.sfoe.eu

I have so far found some issues with KonOpas, of varying severity:

Firefox (27.0.1, Windows) also doesn't handle the manifest correctly. The
"Update data" button doesn't appear, and a manual reload does nothing. One
has to empty the local storage manually via the preferences. This bug is so
bad I'm considering setting up another document without the local storage
enabled, though the new page won't be pushed to those users who really need
it.

Firefox (27.0.1, Windows & Mac) doesn't handle UTF-8 or space characters in
comparisons. This impacts the search and filtering functions. Works as
expected in Safari (Mac), Chrome (Windows), IE (Windows).

If an item in the JSON program.js file only has an ID, I found that it
blocked the entire Program view from showing correctly (one could still use the
filter functions and get a subset of the items, though). This should probably
be mentioned on the Data formats page.

--
Karl-Johan Norén karl-...@norensoversattningar.se
Noréns översättningar http://www.norensoversattningar.se