Our Group Participated in 2012 KSMS Conference and 19th IMSC.

최인성

Oct 2, 2012, 9:39:58 PM10/2/12
to konku...@googlegroups.com
Our group participated in two kinds of mass spectrometry conference- one is KSMS conference, the other is 19th IMSC.

1. KSMS (Korean Society for Mass Spectrometry)
Our group members (Seol-Hye Hong and prof. Woon-Seok Yeo) took part in KMSM conference in Kyeong-ju, Korean for 3 days(Aug. 22 - 24, 2012)

2. 19th IMSC (19th International Mass Spectrometry Confernce)
Three of our group members (Hyunook Kang, Jungwook Lee and prof. Woon-Seok Yeo) took part in 19th IMSC in Kyoto, Japan for 7 days(Sep. 15-21, 2012)