Tonight KOngkhao Introduces: Laohemian Nights!

Kongkhao Restaurant

Jun 24, 2011, 12:25:44 AM6/24/11
to mailing list
Laohemian night welcomes all sort of artists to perform! we'll have a
jam session, anyone can perform, any genre welcome, we provide
strings, mics, and percussion but bring your instruments if u like!
dancers, jugglers, poet, story tellers they can all take part of the
performance! and if you don't want to be part of the show just sit
down and have fun watching it while sipping on a cocktail or having a
meal!

After the Jam we'll have Liquid Soul Sound System taking over to keep
us dancing until late!