Hawaii Macnuts info for Chris Breen

Renee

Jun 27, 2010, 5:42:57 PM6/27/10
to kona-ma...@googlegroups.com
Aloha Kona Mac Users,
A copy of the email sent by Hawaii Macnuts in Hilo follows.
Their flyer is attached to this email.
If it shows up - cool.
If not, I'll upload it directly to the google group.
Either way, you can see who's coming to town July 23rd.

Thanks Bob for arranging this for our group.
Renee

Aloha Everyone,
Hope you're all having a nice start to your summer. Hawaii Macnuts is very proud to once again host Christopher Breen at our next meeting. Please feel free to forward this post on to anyone you think may be interested. If you missed him last time, you will want to be sure to not miss him this time. Please note the special venue for this meeting as well. The map is on the flyer.
Dawn Hurwitz  hawaii...@mac.com

--

Renee

 Catalyst, Connector, Visionary

808.326.7567 h

808.896.3950 c

www.TheBookAngel.com

www.aWealthOfWisdom.com

twitter.com/thebookangel

facebook.com/thebookangel

What are the possibilities? Focus there!

Chris Breen Hilo 2010.pdf