Lacie presentation - types of drives and backup solution

Kona MacNet

Oct 30, 2010, 1:28:28 PM10/30/10
to Kona Mac Users Group, dpot...@maui.net
Kona MacNet will be hosting a Lacie presentation on Monday, November
8th from 6pm to 7:30pm at the Kona MacNet Store (75-1022 Henry St next
to Starbucks). Matt with Lacie will be here to discuss the various
types of drives ranging from traditional hard drives to SSDs to Flash
Drives to RAIDs and NAS solutions. He will also be talking about a Mac
based automated backup solution called Time Machine which is included
with Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard) or 10.6 (Snow Leopard).

This event is FREE to the public and there will be Pizza and drinks
along with door prizes (drawing) for those in attendance. If you ever
wanted to know about the myriad of drive solutions available and how
to backup your important information, this event is for you!

Come celebrate our 1 year in business service the Big Island's Mac
community. Thank you for your patronage. Check out our website:
www.konamac.net and click on the events tab to view current events as
well as past events.

Seating is limited to please RSVP to Brian Parnell (Store Manager) of
Kona MacNet by calling 329-6227 (MACS).

Hope to see you there!

Aloha

Dan Potratz