How To Connect Your Mac To A TV - Presentation at Kona MacNet

Kona MacNet

Oct 8, 2010, 6:54:34 AM10/8/10
to Kona Mac Users Group
Kona MacNet will be hosting a demonstration on how to connect your Mac
to a television.
When: Saturday, October 16th
Where: Kona MacNet Store - 75-1022 Henry St. Suite 2 (Next to
Starbucks)
Time: 3pm to 4pm
Guest Speaker - Brian Parnell
Grand Prize: iPod nano (must be present to win)
Cost: FREE
RSVP: Seating is limited. Please RSVP to Brian Parnell (Store
Manager)
329-6227 (MACS)
We have a flyer that we can email you if you call and provide us your
email address. Check out our website at www.konamac.net and click on
the events tab for further information.
Aloha
Dan Potratz