Fwd: Help in translatings examples in Italian

Lalit Pant

Jan 22, 2018, 9:03:04 AM1/22/18
to kojo-user
This is cross-posted from kojo-dev; below is a link to some very interesting Kojo learning material:

---
Hi Lalit,
this is the website link http://www.anicialab.it/coding/lingua/index.php?p=aindex for the book that I told you.
It's in Italian, obviously.
The arguments are addressed mainly with Kojo and Scala but with some code variants in Prolog and LOGO.
Code is presented in a simple way for a language teachers target.
Ciao
massimo
---