Where to migrate kojolite clones?

Lalit Pant

Apr 12, 2015, 1:50:01 PM4/12/15
to kojo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christoph,

Thanks for bringing this up.

The Kojo 2.x (i.e. kojolite) repo is already mirrored at bitbucket:
https://bitbucket.org/lalit_pant/kojo/overview

I suggest that you move your Kojo server-clone there (this will be a fork in bitbucket terminology). The other server clones on google-code are either inactive or have had their contributions merged into the Kojo trunk. In any case, the code in these repos will be available through the end of 2016 (as per
I have updated the kojolite homepage on google-code (http://code.google.com/p/kojolite/) to highlight that the Bitbucket repo should be used going forward.

Regards,
- Lalit

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 9:42 PM, Christoph Knabe <kn...@beuth-hochschule.de> wrote:
Hi Lalit,

Google announced at Friday, 13th of March 2015 01:26:14 to shut down Google Code, where is hosted kojolite and the server-side clones of it.

Will you migrate kojolite to another hoster?

I think it would be better there to clone it again, so that the origin-clone relationship will be obvious further.

Best wishes,

Christoph