What is math and kmath?

dav dl

Oct 2, 2015, 4:03:31 PM10/2/15
to kojo-user
I can neither understand math or kmath what is that? Some exepels is kmath.hcf(24, 18), kmath.lcm(24, 18) or math.sqrt(2). All this is written in "ExplorationsWithKojo.pdf" side 33-35.

Lalit Pant

Oct 2, 2015, 10:58:56 PM10/2/15
to dav dl, kojo-user
'math' is a predifined set of math functions available in Scala (inside the math object):
http://www.scala-lang.org/api/2.11.7/index.html#scala.math.package

'kmath' is a predefined set of additional math functions available in Kojo (inside the kmath object):
https://bitbucket.org/lalit_pant/kojo/src/tip/src/main/scala/net/kogics/kojo/kmath/Kmath.scala?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default
This includes stuff like:
hcf - highest common factor
lcm - lowest common multiple